Congratulations once again, class of 2020! Commencement looks different this year, but celebrating your achievements is no less important to us.
In order to participate in this year’s virtual commencement ceremony, you must log in to MarchingOrder no later than June 12, 2020, at 11:59 p.m.
You received an email from MarchingOrder on Monday, May 16, with instructions on how to log in. Please use this email to guide you.
MarchingOrder is where you’ll:
- Confirm the spelling and pronunciation of your name.
- Upload your picture for our virtual ceremony.
- Leave a personal message for your family and friends.
- Let us know if you’d like to participate in the next year’s live ceremony.
- Tell us if you’d like your diploma cover, stole, tassel (and cords, if applicable) shipped directly to your home. If you want your cords and stoles to wear for your ceremony picture, you’ll need to log in to MarchingOrder by May 29, 2020, at 11:59 p.m.
Log on here to confirm: MarchingOrder
Reminder: Let us know by Friday, May 29, if you would like your college stole and tassel shipped to you. This will allow you to receive it in time to upload a picture to MarchingOrder.
We hope to see you online!
City Colleges of Chicago