To: Graduates and employees
Date: March 7, 2022
Dear City Colleges community,
City Colleges’ 2022 Commencement Ceremony for Associate Degree Earners is less than two months away—and we can’t wait to celebrate the success of our graduates at the Wintrust Arena on May 1, 2022.
In addition to an exciting event program, including a traditional marching of graduates, our return to an in-person event means concessions (food and drinks) will be available. As such, City Colleges and the Wintrust Arena will implement the following health and safety measures to protect the wellbeing of our graduates, their loved ones, our staff and faculty, and all others who will be in attendance.
- All attendees (students, faculty, staff, and guests) ages 5 and up will be required to show proof that they are fully vaccinated. Fully vaccinated means you have received your primary series of COVID-19 vaccines (either the two-dose Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or the single-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine).
- To be considered fully vaccinated by May 1, 2022, unvaccinated individuals would need to receive their vaccinations on or before the following dates:
- Pfizer: First dose–March 27; Second dose—April 17
- Moderna: First dose—March 20; Second dose—April 17
- Johnson & Johnson: April 17
- Face masks will be required in all areas of the Wintrust Arena (except while actively eating or drinking).
Once again, we look forward to watching City Colleges graduates of all ages and backgrounds, and from every corner of the city, walk across the stage and towards their next steps. For more information, please visit www.ccc.edu/graduation or contact email@example.com.
See you at the Wintrust Arena!
City Colleges of Chicago